1.- PREVIOUS CONSIDERATIONS
UMILES Technologies S.L. (hereinafter UMILES) in its commitment to the Protection of Confidentiality and Privacy of Personal Data, has adapted all its business processes, and especially those involving the processing of personal data, to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), adapting them to the new requirements and implementing the necessary security measures in accordance with the results obtained from the risk analysis performed.
2.- DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
UMILES Technologies is a commercial company with registered office in Boadilla del Monte, Calle Hermanos Machado number 4 – 28660 Boadilla del Monte (Madrid), registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, Volume 40081, folio 50, , Page M-712125, 1st entry.
For any further information about UMILES, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 91 113 89 88, or visit our website www.umilesnext.com.
3.- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data provided voluntarily by the User or client will entitle UMILES to collect and process them for the following purposes:
- For the provision of any of the services that are contracted, as well as for the contractual managementof the same, and the fulfillment of the obligations derived from the provision of those services.
- For the contracting of professional pilot training courses.
- For the sending of information on current affairs (newsletter), information on the organisation of UMILES events, marketing, advertising, sending offers or making suggestions and recommendations on products.
- To provide the services offered through the website or to provide the information requested, either through the website, by e-mail or by telephone.
In any case, the personal information you provide to UMILES will be processed only for the purpose for which it was collected, unless UMILES considers it reasonable that the information provided can be processed for another purpose or that this is closely related to the original purpose.
4.- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
UMILES relies on the following grounds to legitimise the use of personal data, in accordance with the purposes described in the previous point:
For the provision of any of the services that are hired: the fulfilment of the obligations arising from the agreement or contract in question.
For the contracting of professional pilot training courses: the fulfilment of the obligations derived from the training obligations towards the users who decide to take them.
For the sending of information on current events (newsletter), information on the organisation of UMILES events, marketing, advertising, sending offers or making suggestions and product recommendations: in order to be able to send requested information in a personal and tailored manner. You may revoke your consent at any time.
For the provision of the services offered through the website or to provide the information requested, either via website, e-mail or telephone: for the effective fulfilment of the services offered through any of the channels described.
5.- RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
- Software/system providers.
- UMILES Group companies.
- Professional advisors.
- Communication Platforms and Marketing/Advertising Companies.
- Companies supplying the products and services offered.
- Banks and financial institutions.
- Transport and courier companies.
- Satisfaction survey companies.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when:
- Disclosure is required by law or by an Administrative Body with authority over us or you.
UMILES, as the party responsible for data processing, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the data and to make available to the user the necessary means for the effective fulfilment of his or her rights over the data. You may exercise the following rights at any time:
- Access: Access your data available to UMILES.
- Rectification: Modify or rectify your inaccurate data available to UMILES.
- Cancellation: Cancel your personal data, when they are no longer necessary, from the UMILES database.
- Opposition: Oppose the use of your data for a purpose that is not the one chosen, of theservices provided by the UMILES.
- Portability: Request the change of file in an automated file for another company, from the database of the portal.
- Limitation: Limit the use and term of the use of your data by umilesgroup.com, in which case they will only be kept according to tax legislation and for the exercise of claims.
- Withdrawal (Right to Be Forgotten): Request the deletion of your history, if applicable, on the Internet (See GDPR).
You can exercise these rights through email to the address email@example.com with the subject “Protection of personal data” indicating the reason for your request.
If you are not satisfied with the use we make of your personal data or with our response to any request for Rights that you exercise, you can make the appropriate complaint to the SPANISH AGENCY FOR DATA PROTECTION:
C/ Jorge Juan, 6.
Phone: +47 912 66 35 17
7-. SOCIAL NETWORKS – PLUGINS
UMILES uses Social Network plugins on its web page which are identified by the logo of the Social Network in question and allow direct access to the UMILES home page on any of these Social Networks.
By incorporating the plugins, the respective social network receives the information that the user has opened our corresponding website page. If the user is logged into the social network at the same time, the social network can assign the visit to your account. When interacting with plugins (i.e. specific actions that the social network in question allows us to carry out), the relevant information is transmitted directly from your web browser to the respective social network where it is stored. Even if you are not a member of the social network, it is still possible that the social network can find out your IP address and save it.
If you would like to prevent the social networks from collecting data through our Internet presentation, you must log out of the social networks before accessing our website.
8.- DATA STORAGE
UMILES will only store the personal data that the User or Client has provided in order to be able to use them, in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected, and in accordance with their legal basis and the applicable law. The data will be retained for as long as there is a contractual legal relationship or as long as the rights of deletion, cancellation or limitation of the processing of the data have not been exercised.
However, the data will be retained in accordance with legal requirements, in order to meet any liability that may arise from their use. Once the periods required by current legislation have concluded, the data will be deleted, provided that the user has not authorised their processing for a longer period.
9.- SECURITY MEASURES
UMILES, in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as what is established in the applicable national regulations, has implemented technical and organisational security measures to prevent your data from being lost, destroyed, altered accidentally or unlawfully, or accessed unlawfully.